The workshop initially announced for 3-4 December in Washington, DC is cancelled due to the low number of registrations. Instead, there will be a single AIXM 5.2 Roll-out Workshop hosted by Eurocontrol in Brussels, 10-12 March 2020.
- CCB process (Explanation of the process)
- Transversal issues
- Resolution, accuracy, Event, pending data, etc.
- AIXM 5.2 – approved Group changes (presented per subject):
- Airport; Navaids; GNSS; Procedures; PBN; Etc.
- Candidate Release
- Data coding guidelines
- Interoperability rules
- Data set rules
- Data provision services
- Data set Service
- Data Feature Service
- Data Verification Services
In order to evaluate the interest for the Brussels event, you are invited to indicate your intention to participate by filling the pre-registration form.