Nilacandi is an AIM consulting company specialised in AIS to AIM migration, AIXM and eAIP.
Nilacandi offers the following AIXM-related services worldwide:
- Migration to AIXM 5.x: for organisations that need to completely outsource the migration of their aeronautical information to AIXM 5.x, be it from a paper AIP and charts or from existing databases. Migration to eAIP is also possible.
- Assisted migration to AIXM 5.x: for organisations that decided to migrate their aeronautical information themselves, but need guidance on methodology and technology.
Nilacandi offers the following AIXM-related training worldwide:
- AIP office operations, the AIM way: Covers modern AIP office operations where an AIXM 5.x data source is used to produce the AIP and charts.
- AIXM 5.x for AIP editors: In-depth description and practice of all AIXM 5.x feature types and properties that are potentially used in an AIP, in compliance with ICAO Annex 15 and Document 8126 (AIS Manual).
- AIXM 5.x for Cartographers: In-depth description and practice of all AIXM 5.x feature types and properties that are potentially used in aeronautical charts, in compliance with ICAO Annex 4 and Document 8697 (Chart Manual).
- AIXM migration methodology: provides a practical approach for an AIS office to migrate to an AIXM 5.x database, from a small office with a single person to a large one with several staff members migrating data in parallel.
Nilacandi also prepares custom training in tight collaboration with customers for new staff or as refresher sessions.
Services and training can be performed in English and French languages.
>>> Nilacandi sprl is a Belgium-based AIM consulting company founded by Benoit Maisonny, a senior AIM expert who has been working exclusively in the AIS/AIM domain since 2001.