The Aeronautical Data Quality Suite or short “ADQsuite” is a package of software-tools and complementary services developed to support the exchange of aeronautical data along the whole data chain from the data provider to the end user.
The "ADQsuite" is following the requirements laid down in COMMISSION REGULATION (EU) No 73/2010 on the quality of aeronautical data and aeronautical information for the Single European Sky.
The tools and services are based on state of the art technologies and designed to apply the most current AIM standards for the exchange of aeronautical data, such as AIXM 5.
The “ADQsuite” contains the following components:
Geodetic Calculation Services (GCS)
Our award winning GCS (Best-In-Class of SWIM Master Class 2014) offers a portfolio of services based on geodetic calculation routines. The main functions are:
- Geodetic calculations based on WGS84
• Arc Length
• Fixed Radius ARC Tangents
- AIXM 5.1 Data Validation
• Route validation service, etc.
- Follows requirements of Commission Regulation (EU) 73/2010 (ADQ), incl. metadata
- Supports data processing in AIXM 5.1 format, incl. UUID generation
- Provides several customizable input and output parameters
- Accounts for magnetic variation, based on the World Magnetic Model (WMM)
- Visualizes input parameter and calculations results on a map
- Includes data lookup and save functionality
The calculation and validation services are provided as OGC Web Processing Service (WPS) i.e. system-to-system connections and asWeb Application with a corresponding and intuitive graphical user interface
The calculation results can be obtained in several response forms such as WPS standards, pdf report, and graphically.
You can register for the GCS on our ADQsuite website following the link bellow.
UUID Registry Service
The UUID (Unique Universal Identifier) Registry is a web based service for the allocation and registration of unique IDs for aeronautical data. The main functions are:
- Definition and administration of natural keys for all AIXM 5 features
- Recording and managing of natural keys for AIXM 5 data
- Allocation of new UUIDs for AIXM 5 data
- Validation of existing UUIDs
- UUID or natural key based query of AIXM 5 data
AIXM Business Rules Manager Service
The AIXM (Aeronautical Information eXchange Model) Business Rules Manager is a web based service that offers the semantic validation of aeronautical data in AIXM format. The main functions are:
- Creation of AIXM business rules profiles, i.e. a flexible and scalable set of business rules that can be used to validate AIXM data
- Validation of AIXM data based selectable business rules profile
- Creation and presentation of validation reports, visualizing data issues based selectable business rules profiles
The Measured Points module is a service that allows to store position data directly from the surveyed location into a database in AIXM 5 format without any media break along the aeronautical data chain. The main functions are:
- Support for various mobile devices
- Output in AIXM 5, KML
- Interface to UUID Registry and the AIXM Business Rule Manager
- Display on Google Maps/Earth
- Upload to EAD
Visit the SOLITEC ADQsuite website