TopSky - AIM is a complete set of state-of-the-art modules (AIS, AIXM Database, eAIP, Charting, Procedure Design and Internet Briefing) integrated with automation centres. Thales is the only player with high-end solution in both ATM and AIM. Thales offers a solution for a smooth migration from AIS to AIM, and field proven solutions operated by major ANSPs.
TopSky-AIM is compliant with ICAO ASBU Block 0 and Block 1.
TopSky - AIXM Database is compliant with latest AIXM 5 standard and allows the consolidation of all aeronautical data used within a state or company organization. This database contains aeronautical information used to develop the national aeronautical charts and the national AIP (Aeronautical Information Publication).
- Central and unique source of aeronautical data for all the TopSky - AIM components: TopSky - eAIP (electronic AIP production and publication), TopSky - AIS (NOTAM and briefing office), AIP-GIS® (Aeronautical Charts production)
- Operator focused dual screen HMI: - 1 screen for the textual data input - 1 screen for the data geographical validation
- Graphical viewer
- Full implementation of AIXM 5.1 Business Rules: validation of full database or selected entities
- On-line customizable HMI
- Full management of AIXM 5.1 temporality concept
- Advanced database consistency mechanisms
- SESAR AIM services (WFS Web Services) AIXM 4.5 to AIXM 5.1 mapping function
- Import/export in several standard formats
- J2E architecture, full Java application
- Model driven architecture for easy follow-up of AIXM versions
- Graphical component based on market leader GIS
- Adaptable to all customer configurations: single site, multi-site installation, operational and disaster and recovery configuration
- AIXM 5 extension support
EUROCONTROL AIXM 5.1, EAD, CHAIN, SDP, ADQ
- Data migration from customer proprietary format to AIXM format
- Implementation of customer specific entities and business rules
- Software training allowing the customer’s technical team to perform the software customization tasks
Visit the Thales company website