AIXM 5.1 Business Rules - version 0.7.2
Version 0.7.2 is a small update of version 0.7, compared to which it contains:
- editorial corrections
- some additional rules in the EAD profile (meant to protect the backwards mapping to AIXM 4.5)
The following items are provided:
- a document explaining how SBVR is applied in the definition of the AIXM 5.1 Business Rules
- an Excel file containing 1800 rules
- additional Excel files, identifying the changes done incrementally between:
- version 0.5 and version 0.7
- version 0.7 and 0.7.1 (this was an internal working version, not published as such)
- version 0.7.1 and version 0.7.2
Main changes between version 0.5 and version 0.7.x
- deletion/replacement of rules wrongly defined from previous versions that were identified
- small editorial corrections in the SBVR style of some rules
- additional rules for data resolution
- additional rules necessary for protecting the backwards mapping in EAD, from AIXM 5.1 to AIXM 4.5;
- a proposed "diagnostics" message, intended to be used as human-readable text in data verification services, when incompliant data is found;
- the rules are also now provided in an ad-hoc XML format, using the SBVR terminology - NounConcept, FactType, Keyword, etc.
each Profile is now a single column, the rules included in the profile are marked with the error level.
- the baseline definition of the set of rules (profile) that will be applied by the European AIS Database (EAD) for AIXM 5.1 data provision starting with Release 11 of the EAD system. This includes the downgrading of many rules from error to warning.
How to report issues
For comments and suggestions please use this dedicated >>> (Google) Form
Monday, 16 January, 2017