The Esri Aeronautical Solution is a data-driven GIS-based enterprise platform for managing aeronautical data and rapidly producing high-quality charts that adhere to industry and organization-specific requirements. The Solution features a fully compliant and user extensible AIXM geodatabase supported by a robust suite of AIXM compliant import and export tools. This allows seamless integration with the European AIS Database (EAD) and your existing procedure design and Aeronautical Information Publication (AIP) applications capable of working with AIXM data.
The Esri Aeronautical Solution includes data management tools, database models, cartographic functionality, automated quality control tools and workflow management components that enable you to:
- Edit data once and have all of the charts using that data updated automatically.
- Streamline data editing operations with aeronautical-specific tools and a robust, map-based workspace for visual editing.
- Create, maintain, and update aeronautical charts with database-driven cartography that includes ICAO compliant symbology, labels, and chart surround elements.
- Perform quality control and data review via logical and spatial checks, statistical sampling, and batch rule-based data validation.
- Use or customize the included ICAO complaint samples and templates to create your production specifications and styles quickly.
- Manage both GIS and non-GIS enterprise workflows.
- Support ICAO charting, AIXM, and Electronic Terrain and Obstacle Data (eTOD) standards.
- Leverage EAD data.
- Automatically generate FAR Part 77 and ICAO Annex 14 and 15 Obstruction Identification Surfaces.
- Leverage your authoritative aeronautical content across multiple platforms.
Visit Esri website