TopSky - AIM
- TopSky - AIM includes a complete set of interoperable components covering the full range of AIM functions.
- All components are fully independant and are designed to be smoothly integrated within ANSP existing solutions.
- Can be fully integrated into TopSky – ATC.
COMPLETE AND MODULAR AIM SUITE
- High-end components for all AIM related tasks
- Centralized AIXM 5.1.1 Database
- Sustainable product policy shared with customers
- Compliant with latest ICAO and EASA standards
- ICAO Aviation System Block Upgrades Block 0 and Block 1 compliant
- Adaptable to all customer configurations: single site, multi-site installation, operational, disaster and recovery configuration
- On demand data migration services (static data, AIP, charts, procedures)
25 AIM references deployed in 46 countries including 12 in AIXM5.1
TopSky - AIM has the following high-end components:
- TopSky - AIXM: aeronautical information database management component
- TopSky - AIS: NOTAM office and flight preparation services component
- TopSky - Internet Briefing: complementary component of TopSky - AIS dedicated to the FPL submission and integrated briefing services through the Internet
- TopSky - eAIP: electronic AIP production and publication component
- TopSky - GéoTITAN® by CGX AERO & ENAC: Procedure design expert component provided by ENAC (French Civil Aviation University) and CGx AERO
- TopSky – Charting by CGX AERO: Comprehensive aeronautical charting component
- TopSky - Airspace Design by CGX AERO: Automated and database driven Airspace and ENROUTE data design
- TopSky - Obstacles and AMDB by CGX AERO: Flexible and smart obstacles and AMDB data management and assessment tool (eTOD, OLS)
Visit the Thales company website